Alviso, San Jose Roofing Services

Roofing Services in Alviso

We at South Bay Skyline Roofing pride ourselves on providing top-notch roofing services in Alviso. With years of experience in the industry, we have become the go-to roofing company for both residential and commercial customers in the area. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to delivering high-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service on every project we undertake. Whether you need a new roof installation, repairs, or maintenance services, we have the expertise and resources to handle the job efficiently and effectively. Trust South Bay Skyline Roofing for all your roofing needs in Alviso and rest assured that your property is in good hands.

Roof Repair Alviso

Services offered in Alviso

At South Bay Skyline Roofing, we offer a variety of services in Alviso to meet all of your roofing needs.

We specialize in roof installation, ensuring your new roof is expertly installed with high-quality materials.

Our team also provides roof inspections to assess the condition of your roof and identify any potential issues.

If you’re in need of roof repair, our experienced technicians will quickly and efficiently address any damage to restore the integrity of your roof.

For those looking to upgrade their roof, we offer roof replacement services using durable materials that will stand the test of time.

In addition to residential roofing, we also provide commercial roofing services for businesses in Alviso.

Our team is skilled in working with skylights, offering skylight services to enhance the natural light in your home.

When it comes to chimney maintenance, we’ve got you covered with our chimney services to ensure your chimney is safe and functioning properly.

Lastly, we offer gutter services to keep your gutters clean and free of debris, preventing water damage to your property.

Gutter Repair Alviso

Interesting places near Alviso

1. Alviso Marina County Park:
Located along the southern edge of San Francisco Bay, Alviso Marina County Park offers stunning views of the surrounding wetlands and wildlife. Visitors can enjoy walking trails, picnic areas, and birdwatching opportunities.
Address: 1195 Hope St, Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: (408) 262-6980

2. Casa Azteca:
This family-owned Mexican restaurant in Alviso is known for its delicious and authentic cuisine. Diners can enjoy a variety of traditional dishes such as tacos, burritos, and enchiladas in a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.
Address: 20 Ames Ave, Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: (408) 263-5909

3. George Mayne Elementary School:
Founded in 1956, George Mayne Elementary School serves students in grades K-5 in the Alviso community. The school is committed to providing a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment.
Address: 5030 N 1st St, Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: (408) 422-1434

4. Alviso Adobe Community Park:
This historic adobe home, built in the 1840s, is a charming reminder of California’s early days. Visitors can tour the adobe and learn about its rich history, as well as explore the surrounding park and gardens.
Address: 2087 Alviso Adobe Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone number: (408) 586-2775

5. Alviso Youth Center:
This community center offers a variety of programs and services for young people in Alviso, including after-school activities, sports leagues, and educational resources. The center is dedicated to providing a safe and supportive environment for local youth.
Address: 5040 N 1st St, Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: (408) 392-0364

6. Bob’s Bar:
A popular local watering hole, Bob’s Bar is a casual spot to enjoy a cold beer and good company. The laid-back atmosphere and friendly staff make it a favorite among Alviso residents and visitors alike.
Address: 1342 Gold St, Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: (408) 935-6232

7. Alviso Slough Trail:
This scenic trail winds through the wetlands of Alviso and offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Visitors can enjoy birdwatching, photography, and nature walks along the picturesque waterfront.
Address: Alviso, CA 95002
Phone number: N/A

Chimney Repair Alviso

Some important facts about Alviso

Here are some statistical facts about the population, occupations, and housing in Alviso, San Jose:

  • Alviso has a population of approximately 2,128 people.
  • The median age of residents in Alviso is 42 years.
  • The majority of residents in Alviso are of Hispanic or Latino descent.
  • Approximately 54% of the population in Alviso is employed, while the remaining 46% are not in the workforce.
  • The most common occupations in Alviso include manufacturing, construction, and transportation.
  • Alviso has a poverty rate of 14.7%, which is higher than the national average.
  • The median household income in Alviso is $60,405.
  • Over 60% of housing units in Alviso are owner-occupied, while the remaining 40% are renter-occupied.
  • The median property value in Alviso is $695,500.

 

Some Of OUR RECENT WORK

For over 18 years, we've been providing professional, fast and reliable roofing installation, repair and replacement in the South Bay. Below are some of our recent works and testimonials.

ROOF INSTALLATION

Monte Sereno - 09/2022

ROOF REPLACEMENT

Saratoga - 03/2023

ROOF REPAIR

Cupertino - 05/2023


Our roof was broken after a storm and they came in just ONE hour to help! The contractor was professional, friendly and polite and they got the roof repaired quickly. Thank you!
Susan M. - San Jose


Our roof suffered damage during a recent storm, and quickly their team was on-site to assist us! The contractor was not only professional but also incredibly courteous and approachable, ensuring our roof was fixed promptly. We're so grateful for their swift and efficient service.

Andrew J. - Sunnyvale


After noticing a leak around our skylight, they responded swiftly and repaired it with remarkable efficiency. Their professionalism and attention to detail left us thoroughly impressed and our skylight looked as good as new!

Jeremy B. - Milpitas

MEET THE TEAM

Our Roofing Experts

Our team consists of skilled, licensed, and insured roofing professionals who bring nearly 20 years of experience to your project, ensuring it's completed efficiently and accurately on the first attempt.

We provide complimentary consultations via email or phone to address any inquiries you might have. To connect with us, please complete the form on our website or reach out to us at any time by calling (855) 520-0600.

Highly-Qualified Contractors

We are licensed, insured, bonded and experienced.

24 Hours Availability

We're available 24 hours a day, Monday through Thursday, and we're ready to help whenever you need it!

Professional and Trustworthy

Our contractors are professional, friendly and trustworthy

Your Satisfaction Guaranteed

Our job isn't done until you are completely satisfied.

ethan parker

Ethan Parker

Manager

Marcus Elliot

Project Manager

julian ford

Julian Ford

Roofer

Chris Dean

Roofer

NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - UP TO 20% OFF

We offer new customers 20% off for all roofing repairs and 10% off for new installations or replacements. Contact us before DD/MM/YY to claim the discount

REQUEST A QUOTE

LET'S GET IN TOUCH

If you have any question regarding your roof, we encourage you to schedule an appointment or phone consultation with one of our roofing experts or visit our company. We are pleased to offer all types of roofing and siding services for the needs of your family or business.

OUR ADDRESS

919 S Winchester Blvd #10, San Jose, CA 95128

CALL US

(855) 520-0600

EMAIL US

info@southbayskylineroofing.com